Which was easy to get out of the packet. It used to be in jelly, which was easy to get out of the packet. I reordered, thinking i would get the food in jelly and ended up with the ‘chicken in stock’ pouch which is much more trouble (although the cat still likes it). They seem to have rebranded and now there is ‘almo jelly’ i notice – i suppose i will try that but irritating that i bought a month’s worth of the wrong stuff because they changed what’s in the pouch.
Cats love it and much more juicy then any other wet food.
Almo Nature HFC Light Cat with Skip Jack Tuna (Pack of 24 x55g)
- HFC acronym certifies the origin of the ingredients used in the recipe as originally fit for human consumption.
- The white meat, red meat, fish, cheese, ham, vegetables and rice used in these recipes originate from sources suitable for human consumption(Ingredients declared fit for human consumption but not intended for human consumption for commercial reasons-Reg (EC) 1069/2009 Article 10, par. a).
- No fillers, thickeners, artificial additives, colorants or synthetic vitamins. Cruelty Free
- Highly palatable recipe allows you to satisfy even the most picky cats
- Fully rotational, balanced and natural diet for your beloved cat
Cats love the chicken fillets.
Cat likes this most of the time as long as we have others as well.
My 3 boys love this, perfect amount per portion really leaves them satisfied, other reviewers have complained that there isn’t enough with the 55 gram sachets but that’s nonsense, with superior quality food you need much less, let me put it this way recommend daily amount for an average cat (4kg) is 110g of almo nature (2 sachets) + 35 grams of dry food compared to, for example gourmet mon petit which states an average cat (4kg) needs 325 grams, that’s 6 and a half sachets. Who on earth would give their cat over 6 sachets?you can’t beat this food, superb quality, excellent price and the fact that you’re giving your feline family the best there is, well that’s the icing on the cake.
Almo Nature HFC Light Cat with Skip Jack Tuna (Pack of 24 x55g) : Cats love the chicken fillets.